Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Preview to Stock Operation Course - Feb Course SOLD OUT




Just finished my preview earlier just now and again many signed up for my program. I shared with everyone what it takes to win in the stock market and what strategies you need to have in order to gain confidence. For those who signed up my program yesterday, I will see you soon after CNY and I will be doing an event soon once I have the time. I enjoyed my speech as the crowd was pretty participate and engaging where it everyone was quite driven and wants to know who washing works. Looking forward to my Feb course as it shall be full house. I shall now announce that my Feb course is fully sold out and the next course is April 4-5, 2020. Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist