Friday, January 3, 2020

Ron K: 15% Rise in 1 Day and Learn How to Sell on Rising Price in The Car




The market was extremely hot as many stocks were moving north and in one of my YouTube videos, I shared one of my strategies about selling on rising prices because big players are moving the stock and hence today was the day I managed to do a LIVE Trade on how I selling a stock like Mermaid on rising price with 15% gain in 1 day. It's a good demonstration on how it really works and to be honest, one can trade anywhere, anytime and earn good $$ without having to work so hard in the society. The real bosses and the rich people buy time and they don't work hard for $$ but rather the $$ work hard for them. Watch this full video to see how I trade LIVE in the car while my driver is sending me to my location. Watch also the other video if you want to learn how to sell on rising price.

If you are interested to follow my analysis and trades, do follow me on instagram below on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist