Sunday, January 12, 2020

Ron K: I Don't Want Your $60,000, I Will Reject You


I met a gentleman yesterday and this gentleman was introduced by my friend. I normally don't meet people in this manner but this gentleman is different as he's very tenacious and wanted to meet me for years already but could get access to me because I have no time to meet anyone. I finally gave him the green light because he's my friend's friend but more importantly, I took him because he never gave up on wanting to meet me for the last 1-2 years.

We had a small conversation and suddenly he took out $60,000 from his pocket and wanted me to invest for him. I wasn't fazed by $60,000 or $100,000 and so I rejected him and asked him to keep his money. Again, you can see, he's quite persistent on wanting me to help him and I really love that attitude. In the end, I took $5000 instead and I shall do my best to try make $$ for him. Watch the full video and see how I reject people.

I will share more stock outlooks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist