Saturday, January 18, 2020

Tesla Motors - Trade with Me and Profit Together










As usual, I shared some hot stocks and tips during my sharing session yesterday. Tesla motors was hot a stock I told everyone that I would be trading last evening and yes, I traded based on the chart and signals which were pretty obvious where Tesla was about to suffer some selling. I performed 2 trades. 1 was I shorted at $514 and the stock slowly came down with speed and although I locked in profits, in the middle of night, the stock tanked towards to $504 area which my predication was correct. Second, I went long at the bottom @ $508 and sold off the stock at $510 for a small profits. Total, I made $2900 while my personal trader made like $993 using the signals I provided him. He also made some good profits in Nio while the night ended well.

If you are interested to follow my trades, follow me on my instagram account on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Subscribe to my Youtube channel on the link below for more updates and watch my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist