Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Ron K: Everybody Wants to Make Money with Me. How Willing Are You ?


Shot this video midnight on Jan 21st where profits were raining in the US market because so many hot stocks were moving ups/downs. Many messages came in while Nicky was also extremely happy as he made $1000 in under 10 minutes. (go check out his trade records on the link below.) From Tesla, Alibaba to Tencent, it was all good on profits with most of my Traders traded under my instructions. As usual, I got many people who wants to learn from me and in this video, I suggest you don't learn from me but rather pass the interview from Kris first and let him know how willing are you before come talking to me.

http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-superb-week-trading-us-stocks-themed.html


In my last car shot video, I was sharing about taking the right trades and picking the right stock so in this video, I executed what I posted in my video to show everyone the precise trading signals and how to use it wisely. Watch the full video to see how we repeated profits.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist