Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Ron K: 4 Steps to Become a Better Trader in the US Market


I shot this video with a purpose to share how I view and trade the US market using 4 simple steps. I had been trading US market for many years and over these years, I realized that the more simple a method is, the better and more effective is the execution. Hence, the key thing is to always find a good stock for long/short first, then study the movements in the charts before taking a position. Watch the full video to see the 4 steps I use. It had served me good for the last 16 years, so I hope it shall be beneficial for your future trades.

For more on my videos and update, subscribe to my Youtube channel on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist