Thursday, January 16, 2020

Malaysian Students - Raining Profits Non Stop









Impressive records and wins from my Malaysian student. The skills, knowledge and strategies taught worked very well in US, Singapore, Malaysia where my trader reaped more profits from each market using the tips I had given during the theater 2020 event. See his trade records and with just 1 year after learning from me and the frequent sharing sessions that I conducted which he flew down to see me personally, his profits are now leaps and bounds. I am lost for words but more importantly, I know he's now skillful to pick stocks to trade himself independently where no jobs can replaced! Congrats!

You can follow me on Instagram to see my live trades.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist