Wednesday, January 29, 2020

A Closed Door Event - Trades and Networks













Conducted a closed door event yesterday. It was a super last minute event and I was pleased many of you turned up and took back something. My speech was direct, succinct and laser focused and there wasn't any other agenda around. I shared many stuffs like who I got my attitude from and also how I drove myself everyday to be a better trader and leader. I am pleased to have my network of traders now and I am also soon going for expansion.

It's going to get busy but hey, it's worth it when the people under me are well built for trading. Received some of the stocks I shared on Monday which was a public holiday that my traders were banking and making $$ on it. Although not the best exit, still it's so so much better than no actions. Can't express how I feel now but it's going to get busy soon and more productive soon as I don't want rubbish but more actions. See you all soon and look forward to the next trades.

Follow me n Instagram if you want to watch me LIVE in action on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist