Wednesday, January 8, 2020

US-Iran War Tensions Escalated - LIVE Commentary and Predictions







The US-Iran war tensions escalated this morning and the Dow Jones collapsed like -350 points. In fact, the Dow Jones was rather weak yesterday while I was doing my LIVE Trading session in the theater and shared with all traders not to long at the supply zone since the Dow Jones touched the sellers area. Those who came yesterday saw how I commented LIVE and how I studied the chart carefully to avoid any long positions. In the night, the Dow Jones started to fumble and slowly, the Dow Jones tanked down with this morning being the most severed. In the Top 30 Volume, it was a sea of red and many stocks gap down. Oil stocks also moved lower and luckily for us, we avoided the sell down but how I wish the trading session was yesterday where we could take the opportunity to make some good $. With fears fading that Iran would choose to engage in all-out war with the U.S., and risk destabilizing oil supplies in the Middle East, traders reined in their bullish bets on oil.



If you are interested to join me in my next traders session or know my market predictions, you can follow me in Instagram on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

My talk or seminars are now SOLD OUT for Jan 15th. See you all there!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist