Friday, January 10, 2020

A Talk on New Naked Shorting Strategy - Penny Stocks and Where to Find Signals




It was a lot of people yesterday turning up for my talk at the last minute where I shared more on how to short penny stocks effectively using the 5 minute chart. Naked shorting is risky and not easy since there are a lot of traps and unknown territory involved. The key towards successful shorting of penny stocks is the selection of injured penny stocks and also the areas on where to short and how to click the sell button quickly. I shared a lot of things yesterday but there are much much more to it since it's a intraday trade and many areas needs to be covered before minimizing the risk. Thanks all who signed up my Penny Stock Session. I will share LIVE on how it works when I see you next week!

I will be doing some stock picks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist