Thursday, January 9, 2020

A Talk on the Oil Penny Stocks Collapsed - LIVE Calling and Taking Profits





It my first day back to work and I haven't been giving public speech for a long time. It was a good afternoon and many came to listen to my talk. Today earlier in the morning, I saw many penny stocks started to crack a little and during late noon, it finally gave way and fumble. It was a good day, why? Because those who came today saw how I shorted some stocks and took profits LIVE.  Everyone was surprised to see oil penny related stocks tumble and see me shorting near high. I can say it's as good as LIVE Trading and it's a good start for the year for me. Looking forward to have another speech soon!

If you are interested to join me in my next traders session or know my market predictions, you can follow me in Instagram on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist