Thursday, January 23, 2020

Medtecs Intl - Naked Short Selling






I was giving a talk earlier and here, I want to say that my April class is now fully sold out and no more seats for now. Many of them signed my course and I have no further course for now as I am taking a break from trading and teaching in May. As I shared during my preview what's naked shorting about, I also remembered conducting a private event to share my new found naked shorting strategy to all who came on Jan 9th on the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-talk-on-new-naked-shorting-strategy.html

The market was exceptionally bad these past 2 days and using the Naked shorting strategy, it's good to short sell lousy penny stocks and make $$. I have traders naked shorting medtecs and asiaphos which made like $1000 while I got other still holding their short positions and waiting to cover the short positions later. Whatever it is, I shared what I need to share and to those real hardcore traders who learnt from me and took actions, you simply made it this week by shorting weak stocks. Congrats and looking forward to the next event!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist