Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Ron K: I Need New Inspiration for My Next Big Trade



I am looking for new inspiration for my next big punt. I don't know if it's going to be my biggest but I do know I am going to make a lot of $$ in this one. I have already found the stock, now the thing is after many record smashing trades, I need new inspiration, new purpose and new drive to motivate me to take bigger positions which can shake mountains. I need a new location and new place to give me insights and thoughts. I am taking 5 people to join me in my thought process because real lions love to hunt, they love the process as much as they love the final prize. Most people like to score but they don't like the process which made it virtually impossible to do greater things.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist