Friday, October 23, 2020

Ron K - Whacked Down $885,841 USD and Sold with Profits $$



View this post on Instagram

The Dow Jones rebounded yesterday as investors cheered the prospect of more fiscal stimulus to support a pandemic-damaged economy. The market has been yoyoing up/down until the Dow Jones closed higher. I bought some stocks on Wednesday and sold off on Thursday because when the Dow hit that area circled where the crazy amount of sellers appeared, I think it was wise to just take $$ and have a peace of mind. Of course, the key integral part of the entry point was the 4 bars panic selling area on Wednesday. Another $885,000 USD down because I could foresee the rebound yesterday. I think after 8 months of millions of $$ down trading, I figured out the US market and how to look for critical pivotal turning points. Remember, high income skills last a lifetime while professional skill is replaceable. #highincomeskills #trading #ronk #dowjones #ronaldk #stockmarketmindgames #scalping

A post shared by Ron K (@ronaldkstockmarket) on


Another good win last evening where I longed some quality stocks on Wednesday and sold off near peak yesterday as the debate between Trump-Biden continues to spook market and create uncertainty in the economy. Longed $885,841 USD worth of stocks on Wednesday using the Dow chart when I saw a super heavy flush and panic selling as prices were lower and I accumulated a copious amount of stocks. The Dow Jones rebounded yesterday, more fiscal stimulus hopes revived and the Dow Jones rebounded. It was there I unloaded for some very good profits within 1 day as I knew the market is still shaky and unstable at the moment. The next entry point, I will be watching for another selling before taking a calculated risk of punting again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist