Friday, October 2, 2020

Vicplas Intl - Finally a CD





Finally a CD from Vicplas Intl after it touched a temporary bottom where the stock found a floor. The Top 30 Volume was flashing very slow today as the market marched towards a weekend while traders are looking to take profits. Vicplas was a hot stock like 1 week ago but when results released, the stock performance wasn't that great and it took a beating and experienced a gap down. But as a penny stock, it gave some CD which is not bad at the moment which gave me some confidence to watch this stock again since the price is cheap and a turning point might be in the making. I got my guys to start watching this counter should the pivotal turning points is here.

Update: October 2nd, 2020, 10.07am


Vicplas Intl ticked one more points up. I am not sure if it's BBS biting but I am sure after my blog post and my analysis on what I saw, the stock attracted some buyers.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist