Friday, October 9, 2020

Ron K - Building a Strategic Plan to Have 2x - 4x Return on Current Profits





With my mentee today as he engaged me and wanted me to demonstrate to him on how to scale up his portfolio by finding the right stocks. He’s already very good in trading but he wanted more breakthrough so that he can make 2x - 4x on top of his current profits. I gave him the stock tips, tricks and the confidence on how I trade millions by picking the right stocks for trading/investment. Look forward to the next client tomorrow who needs my service for a breakthrough in his trading. Above is his trade record and his profits under my guidance and apprenticeship. I am extremely impressed with his profits in the US market so far.

#ronk #breakthrough #stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist