Friday, October 2, 2020

Ron K - Traded $5,606,908 USD in Total for Past Week






It's been a good week, good market for me this past week as I was trading very consistently and there were so many tell tale signals that the market was giving me to go on the long side. I traded $5,606,908 USD as I whacked pretty big in some stocks and was able to see profits instantly. The Top 20 Volume for the Nasdaq and the NYSE was so active and there were so many stock moving up/down the column with so much speed and volume. I was just scanning through the stocks and picked the ones to trade like Tesla which I did a video earlier on. I enjoyed life now as I seldom teach and focused more on my personal traders and my own investments. I am looking forward to train more people to become an asset to me in trading and let's see who will win between Trump/Biden. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist