Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Ron K - Traded $4,080,170 USD For October 2020




Another great month, another great trading experience for me in October as I had unleashed a series of tools in my arsenal to make as much $$ as possible in the US stock market. October is ending and we are moving to November in a few days time. Time flies, 2020 had been the best year for me while most complained that it’s a bad year for them. It’s not how much $$ I made but how I viewed and turned a crisis into great opportunities for myself. When you know how to harness power when needed and preserve it when you don’t need it, $$ just kept looking for you. Everyone tells me my prediction and foresight in the stock market was always spot on, accurate, fantastic etc, but seriously, talking and teaching is cheap. When I put my personal big $$ down the market continuously non stop and made great $$ out of it, I gained a lot more respect than teaching and preaching. Looking for the another great month.

Follow my me on Instagram by clicking on the link below.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist