Sunday, October 11, 2020

Ron K - $4,045,663 USD Traded As of Oct 9th, 2020






As I continue to trade millions of $$ down the market and as the market continue to climb higher, I must first confessed that Covid has been very great where it allowed me to not only get out from the Singapore market but also allowed me to do what I really wanted to do for many years and that is foray into a foreign market and start fire my ammunition with pin point accuracy. So far as of Oct 9th, I had already traded another $4,045,663 USD down the market where I admit, so my I never made a loss while mostly profits. If I do made losses, I wouldn't have continue to trade so big where the losses would have already instill fear in me. As I continued my journey in learning and dicing the US market, I gained extreme confidence in myself and also the experiences and vast knowledge I acquired which will soon allowed me to have my own personal breakthrough which I am looking for. Thank you for everyone who followed me in Instagram for inspiration.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist