Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Ron K - Unloaded $2,303,079 USD on Oct 16 as Dow Jones Crashed on Oct 19






Everything I planned, think and execute all starts with a coffee session in a cafe. I worked there diligently on my game plans an strategies so that when the moment appears, I will finish the job clean. Yesterday, I was again in a high tea coffee session where I was planning to sell the market while giving my traders instructions and get them to get out of the market as I knew the market was about to collapsed. I sold $2,303,079 USD worth on stocks last Friday on Oct 16 as I posted in my Facebook that I was looking to unload stocks and on that very same day, I sold most of my holdings and currently in some huge profits $$. As you can witnessed last evening, the Dow Jones crashed -410 points and many Nasdaq stocks like Apple and Tesla started to falter and sold off with fear. Once again, it was spot on and many of them got out together with Ron K with good good $$ as the Dow hit peak and all of us sold.


As I continue to pass my holy grail somm manual out for clients whom I chose to allow to buy the manual, I can only say this manual has helped and made me a lot of $$ since I used it everyday and practiced the strategies diligently where it has became as second nature to make $$. The market is not tough as long as you can spot the turning points. Looking forward to drive others to greater heights.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist