Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Dow Jones - The Dow Crashed, CheatSheet Revealed Over Lasts Weekend Predicted the Crash






The Dow Jones collpased last eveing with fear on the increased cases on the Coronavirus in the US and Europe and combined with the lack of a firmed fiscal stimulus plan, the chart just had so much bearish signals which caused the market to tank. In fact, I posted on my Facebook on Oct 16 that I was unloading and taking profits off the table as I witnessed some big players were already locking in profits.




Truth to be told, I conducted a weekend course 4 days ago and revealed my cheatsheet to the class for a second time and repeatedly remind the students that the Dow Jones is crashing and selling big time. The cheatsheet revealed signals, some pivotal turning points and also some bearish traits in the Dow Jones which I explained in person why I unloaded and look for shorting instead. I was glad everyone took a picture and kept the cheatsheet in their phone.



They heard me and saw my prediction while some took pictures with me to keep as a memory. So when I woke up this morning and saw the Dow Jones closed red with the crazy amount of sellers last evening, I knew what I gave and shared over the course was absolutely spot on. Congrats all who went shorting!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist