Saturday, October 3, 2020

Ron K - My Stock Value is now $2,077,000 USD







Just login to my trading account and saw that my stock value is now up $2,077,000 USD and I believe my stock will continue to escalate in time to come. The Top 20 Volume for the Nasdaq and the NYSE was really hot last evening where most stocks in Nasdaq moved lower while some stocks in the NYSE trended way higher. Of course, one needs to pick some good quality stocks that can withstand the selling so as to make sure the value won't drop so much. I am pleased that I consistently outperformed the market using my proprietary stock scanner which gives me ultra precision in my stock purchase.


Everyday I get emails on people who wants to learn from me, people who are hungry to make $$ and others who wants to build a second source of skill set but the truth is I only take in people whom is committed and whom I chose from talking to them. Some already learnt from me and made $$ because they witnessed time over time on how I traded in front of them and all the stock tips which I gave them privately soon materialized where the stock and direction performed accordingly to my prediction. To be honest, my goal is now to be the best trader in the world and the best version of myself while training some committed traders to come under my wing and not teaching. Thank you and let's bank more $$ from the market. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist