Friday, October 9, 2020

Ron K - Another $883,049 USD Down the Market Last Evening When Trump Building Stimulus





This is $883,049 USD down to the market last night. As I kept saying that the market is hot, it’s really a once in a lifetime opportunity during this Covid to make as much $ as you can since the bull was charging so strong that the bear cannot withstand. Before the bull ends it’s streak, let me continue to ride on the wave as I plan to build something for a team of Traders so invest in the market while don't waste opportunities with Trump and how his words can contribute to your trading pocket. See the above chart for Dow Jones and see how I started my buying campaign when I first saw that major flush down 3 days back where Trump said no deal on stimulus.

Buy when everyone is fearful and sell when everyone is happy at the right timing. Market is hot for the past 2 weeks and the truth is trump mouth is $$. Now, I invested many $$ in myself while I was an apprentice when I was younger but today, this high income skill has managed to give me financial confidence that I can generate consistent wealth time over time.

Remember, the key is to invest in yourself, buy your own experience and be patient. Time will revealed itself and give you the candy when it’s riped. The problem is most gave up halfway before the gold was even discovered.

Follow me in Instagram on the link below where I will post more stock alerts.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist