Friday, October 23, 2020

Ron K - Remember Trading is a Marathon, NOT a Race.


Good morning everyone. It’s Friday today and while trump-Biden is having some election debates, I think coffee is the best medicine for my next big trade. I am not perfect and have fear at times when I go big $$ down but nothing beats the thrill and excitement I have when I got it right most of the time.

It’s the trading cheatsheet I used which imbued in my mind everytime I trade that made me overcome my weakness over a Long period of time. Remember, anything that makes you millions, just like running business or being an entrepreneur, the key is to endure the pain and process over a long period of time until u achieve mastery. Trading is a marathon, not a race.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist