Friday, October 30, 2020

Ron K - Top 3 US Stocks I am Watching Closely, TESLA


The US Presidential Election is coming and stocks are moving lower with great volatility. The USD is rising because of strong foot holdings while the overall market condition turned hawkish with buyers virtually non existent. I will be watching 3 stocks for trading opportunities and looking for turning points and signals to long/short should the market sentiment suddenly shifted.

It's not easy for the past few weeks as stocks kept crumbling down but it's also not difficult if you know what stocks to short or maybe if you know how to use options/CFD to leverage on the sell side. I shot a video and conclude the Top 3 stocks that I will be trading soon should I see a window of opportunity. TESLA, Square and Fastly all exude great trading signals as they are currently at a critical turning juncture. Watch the FULL video to learn more on my analysis.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist