Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Apple - Traded $2,647,343 USD and The Stock Rose






Apple moved 5% last evening as the stock released some very positive note about the coming production numbers. I started longing this counter on Nov 24 where I first bought at the bottom before ALL the good news was released. The signal was clear and the returns are amazing where I traded $2,647,343 USD with 23,000 shares down. Another great trading result I got from apple with my tremendous amount of effort drinking coffee combined with accurate thinking on planning the trade. Everyone tells me that the market is quite high but if you have winning experience and had been practising trading literally for years using a super high income skill on chart reading, nothing is high and everyday is a blessing making $$. 

Thanks everyone for coming the finale talk last evening, the closing curtain, the end and a start of a new chapter of my trading/investment career. I enjoyed sharing the stock tips to all of you as most of them were scanned during my quiet time having coffee. I went home after the talk and checked where I saw most of the stocks outperformed and materialized according to my tips yesterday. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist