Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Dow Jones - Why Ron K is Hitting Hard in 2021






The market is currently at it's all time high now and it seemed that the vaccine roll out had some major effect on the recent rally. While many count out the bulls, I was actually still trading on the long side until I realized I need to change my game plan towards more short term trading. The Dow Jones, if you study the Monthly, Daily and 5 minute chart, there are tell tale signs that at it's current level, there are fear of investors buying and also there are fear of traders missing out. I studied and did some analysis work on the floor price and also I am currently looking out for real/fake buyers before I decide my next course of action. For 2021, it's going to be another bountiful year for me as I plan to hit hard in the market while looking for the exact critical turning points. Market is there and I don't want to miss another run/crash again since the US market is pretty easy to trade with a lot of signals everyday. I had developed a new habit for 2020 while looking forward to make x3 times better in 2021 since every time I have coffee quietly, I formulate my forward projected earnings when I trade/invest in the market.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist