Friday, December 18, 2020

Tesla - $105,330 SGD Profits As It's Going to be Included into S&P 500





Had some good coffee drinking and strategies sharing session yesterday as I shared with all my guys how to trade the right stocks while more importantly, how to filter the millions of stocks into just 1-2 masterpieces. I believed everyone who came enjoyed the coffee session while most of them were taking down pointers as I slowly and patiently revealed the secrets out so that all know and learnt the formula on stock picking. Tesla was one of the hottest stock that I received a trade record from my student this morning. The capital layout was small but look at the staggering returns within a few months, it is just simply amazing and doable. This account grew from the thousands and it's now $$105,330 SGD as Tesla continue to soar because it's going to be included into the S&P 500 on Dec 20. It's the hottest stock now but before the steam ends, we enjoyed making $$ first and looking to reap off $$ soon since 2020 is ending. Looking forward to more great stock picks in 2021.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist