Sunday, December 13, 2020

Ron K - I Traded $1,337,500 USD on Dec 10





It's a good overall 2 days Stock Operation Course this weekend where I shared my trading secrets and my superb prediction strategies out to the people who signed for my program last month. I gave out everything I learnt and absorb over the past 17 years to all who wants to buy my experience. On Dec 10th, I traded another $1,337,500 worth of stocks where I also shared many turning points and how I caught the bottom and the peaks using simple prediction strategies. Overall it was a good 2 days for me because I got to meet many promising traders and different people from all walks of life. 2021 is a year where I will be doing more trading for myself and my team and looking forward to those who are coming for my live stock picking session where I will show you LIVE on how Ron K scans, pick and trade the right stock. See you all there.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist