Friday, December 4, 2020

Ron K - Chris Trading Record, Near $19,000 Profit For 1 Day Trading the Dow Jones



Extremely good profits for my trader Chris as he surpassed his previous record for $19,000 in 1 day trading yesterday. I am very happy to see such a determined, motivated and hungry trader wanting to breakthrough and believing in my strategies that would bring him to the next level. His passion and his long hours of grinding paid off not just in this one trade but many others that I did not blog/share since there are a lot of them to post. However, this one day $19,000 profits is the best record for now ever since we went coffee 2 times while the last coffee session was yesterday where I shared with him my shifting and breakthrough strategy on how to do scaling. Happy to coach and advise him for future breakthroughs. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist