Thursday, December 3, 2020

Ron K - A Breakthrough Performance in Chris








Just had coffee with 4 traders earlier and today was an eye opener for me because there was a breakthrough in Chris's performance after the last coffee session. I chatted with him and so far, his results had been astounding even though he lost some $$. I gave him some good pointers to work on during the last coffee session and so far so good as he internalized it and then used it for his breakthrough. Last night alone, he made $12,000 for his Dow Jones trade and look at the overall trading records, it's mostly big wins and super small losses. I only chose the people to have coffee with me and not everyone since I know who are committed and serious in learning. So far, I enjoyed all the coffee sessions with everyone whom came with me. Shared some new shifting strategy and looking forward to some new breakthrough with some of you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist