Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Hi-P - $35,400 During Coffee Session




Hi-P just got privatized in the recent 1-2 weeks. The company got an offer at $2.00 and finally got bought out after a long 2 years wait. I have been trading this stock for a long time and heard about this privatization story for the longest period but it did not happen until the past 1-2 weeks. I am so pleased to have coffee again today with some of the traders and I was so pleased to see $36,400 profits made from an entry price of $1.40 to now closing price of $2.00. Looking back at the charts, there was some tell tale signs of the stock being privatized as highlight in the box square area. The sellers were so weak that the buyers took over the stock and whacked it all the way up. The coffee sessions had been definitely helpful as I continued to pick the right people to have coffee with me and sharing of my stock tips and analysis so that the committed traders can bank on it and make $$. Looking forward to the next coffee session once I finished my next big trade first.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist