Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Palantir - The Most Terror Volatile Stock with Chris on $19,631 Profits







Another great great win in Palantir from Chris where this time round he made $19,631 holding the stock for 3 days. I called him and congrats his wins and can't wait to see his records sent to me. Finaly it's here and I can post it up. 


Well, Palantir is an extremely volatile and risky stock since it can have big swings up/down with profits/losses should one make one small wrong move. So to trade this stock, I would suggest that your timing is near low if you buy and set your cut loss tight should the stock go against you. I am extremely honored and pleased to be receiving this trade record from Chris where he bought near the demand zone and sold off with great profits. In the coming months when I continue to train more traders, I would get them to setup a game plan with parameters so the pre set parameters would take profits/cut losses when necessary. Congrats Chris.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist