Thursday, December 24, 2020

Ron K - Traded $2,721,888 USD with Market Outlook 2021








Last evening was a quite chicanery market as the Dow went higher while the nasdaq moved lower. Many stocks were in red and turned up later on while some stocks turned blue like the banks and airlines stocks. The market is full of activities and noises and my job was to trade the best counter which suits for trading horizon and time frame. As we march towards the year end and Christmas, there were a lot of unknowns and I think the best strategy is to employ short term trading instead. Traded $2,721,888 USD and managed to pick a stock with great returns where most thought that the bulls were dead but still the underlying stocks are moving like crazy with high %.

As I walked into UOB KayHian, everybody seems to know me and everyone wants to know what’s my market outlook for 2021. The people whom greeted me and the eyes that were staring at me made me feel awkward because I am not a superstar or celebrity. I was just there to sign a contract to secure a deal only. Who’s interested in my outlook for 2021?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist