Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year - Last of 2020, 10 Years of Blogging



It's my 10th year blogging and it's been a long fruitful journey trading, teaching, coaching, coffee and doing my own investments. From my 11th year next year, I will be doing some other initiatives instead and I prefer to have a breakthrough strategy and game plan for myself. I can't be doing the same thing for the last 10 years while I prefer to meet more people for coffee, find more great traders and look for good people who are inspiring and want to be the best version of themselves. 

Happy New Year Everyone. I hope all of you start to gain more skills, knowledge and experience in 2021 so that you can reap more $ in the stock market. I prefer to do less and gain more using the cheat sheet and an arsenal of tools in my toolbox which I discovered in 2020. Then, have more coffee and look forward to add some of you as my traders.

I have 3-4 tools in my toolbox which I used everyday and I believe it will help you in ur investments/trading in 2021, should I release it?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist