Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tesla - $101,608 Profits With Tesla Inclusion into S&P 500






I was having coffee and I continue to have trade records from my soon to be client on his recent wins in Tesla. The stock is going to be included in the S&P 500 soon and because of this good news, it had been outperforming crazily and there seemed to be no stoppage for this bull run. At this moment, my client's profits is about $101,608 with holding it for about 3 months. His capital was small when he invested in Tesla but the key thing was he was able to pick the stock based on my stock tips and more importantly, he managed to swing the trade till now. I get a lot of messages everyday and I enjoyed picking and taking good clients to bring them for a breakthrough. For Tesla wise, I had gave him my 2 cents worth on when to take profits so looking forward on that day when the rewards was reaped. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist