Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Tesla - Locking in Profits $101,440 as Market Peaked








Tesla shot up +602 last evening as the stock was really hot with a lot of buyers. It had a really good year with a great meteoric rise. Last evening, I saw that it was time to lock in profits as the stock hit a major supply zone and soon, my trader asked me a question about it and I got him to take profits. Not only that, I got my another student to take $$ since the stock has ripe for the time being. To make $101,440 in a short period of time after my course is extremely impressive and by using what I shared and the tools to get there, it's no wonder he was able to reap off big profits. Happy and pleased and am looking forward to trade with the next group of traders soon while I am searching for the right traders to join me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist