Thursday, December 10, 2020

Palantir - Made $15,303, Lost $1771







Palantir started to lose steam yesterday as the stock just continue to be hit by blocks and blocks of sellers. My trader sold the stock near peak and rip off $11,148 near the peak where soon, it started to fumble down continuously where most support was also broke through. Made extra in the Dow Jones with a few grand but also lost $1771 due to emotional lack of courage to take a quick loss. Palantir as I said is a risky stock with high volatility so to be able to sell at the peak, it's definitely skill over luck. As I continue to have coffee and work on my scripts, I am looking to scan more powerful stocks with is safe and easy to trade. I will post more stock tips in my IG account below.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist