Saturday, April 11, 2015

Artivision Tech - 4 Months of 100% Hit Rate





If I tell you in the month from Jan to April 2015, I still haven't made one wrong call, no one would believe, but well, track and trade records speak volume. See the below link for our profits:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/profits

Yesterday we punted Artivision and again we are in the $$. I shan't talk much about how I see hidden buying or whatever collection point but more importantly, I keep getting the job done with high standards. The way how I play stocks is totally different from the rest of the pack. I do rotation and not stay in one stock for long. I know for each day which stock is going to run and which day to avoid the market. In a nutshell, the stock market is like a nintendo game to me where I could virtually read every single move every single day. If you are hungry and would like to join me in making good $$, next Thursday I will share how to get the job done with utmost precision. 100% hit rate in 4 months is no joke. Students and clients are happy, so am I.

Workshop Date: 16th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator