Wednesday, April 22, 2015

NOL - Probing My Last 2 Million Shares





It was an all happy evening last night because not only I shared my outlook on NOL and my strategy in probing NOL, I also shared the bearish outlook in Yuuzoo where I mentioned to all participants that this counter is on it's way down. A heavy sell down is on it's way. In fact on April 8th, I already gave an early warning and indication that Yuuzoo was crashing soon and indeed, after 2 weeks later, it started to materialized as of now!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/yuuzoo-crashing-stock-soon.html


On another note, NOL also continued to suffer reactions with prices jamming and NOT moving higher after I unloaded yesterday. What a bad day today and I am of course relaxing and taking a time off. When NOL is ready again at the right time, I will look to load up another 2 million shares for the last turn before I sum up my affinity and campaign with this counter. My next probe on this counter is my biggest and last one, so if you want to know how I do it, I will share more this Fridday during the Stock Operation Workshop, see you guys there!

Workshop Date: 24th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator