Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Biosensor - Software Port Whatspp Service








Today my software alerted me on Biosensor. However the better part was one of my student was able to get in at 0.765 which was faster than my software. I believe my Personal Assistant was also giving calls to all SMMG club members on Biosensor too. Now that Biosensor broke out, it just add on to our testament that our calls had been very precise and accurate. I take high priority of degree and precision when scanning for stocks and selecting the best for all who subscribed to the software port whatsapp service.

While we continue to make $$, soon I will setup a charity fund to help all the needy with me leading the pack and donating the most. I believe in giving back to the society and do what I can to help others.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator