Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Vard - Collapsed Within 14 Minutes After my Call







What a scary moment for Vard earlier at 9:13am when I gave a call to all my clients in the software port whatsapp service. Within 14 minutes, Vard dropped from 0.635 to 0.61 as attached in the 5 min chart and as seen in the Top 30 Volume. Some students shorted Vard but took too fast while others how it performed it's free fall. From morning while scanning the Top Volume, I saw Vard at 0.635, I knew something was fishy and indeed my analysis was spot on again. I am once again happy for those who made $$ in Vard today. For those who wants to make $$ with me on other counters, tomorrow is the day I shall share how to get the job done.

Workshop Date: 30th April 2015,Time: 8.00pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The NOL Trade Secret Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator