Friday, April 17, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop - April 24th 2015


It was such a wonderful and fruitful sharing session last night with myself and Eric. Not only I uncovered some dirty secrets that the big operators used to manipulate the market, but more importantly, I shared the coding secrets of my most powerful software of how to scan the best stocks in SGX. Not only that, I logon and shared my LIVE Cityindex trade account so that all can witnessed it. My next Stock Operation Workshop will be the best, seeing is believing and I will share all my trades in my cash and CFDs account. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 24th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator