Thursday, April 30, 2015

Biosensor - Trade Histroy with $$



What a superb trade in Biosensor! Well, Biosensor can be considered as one of the most tricky stocks and harder stock to play but well, still my student managed to get the job done with profits. While we rotated many stocks for trading like Biosensor, NOL, Vard, Mirach, Yuuzoo, etc, the truth is never one time that our funds was stucked in one counter for a long period of time. Tonight's sharing session is the most important sharing session that I will ever do for those who wants to learn and make $ with me. I am left with a last few slots. Do register asap.

Workshop Date: 30th April 2015,Time: 8.00pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The NOL Trade Secret Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator