Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cosco - The Hottest China Shipping Stock






Cosco maybe one of the hottest china shipping stock for now. For the very first time after so many years, I saw that they are issuing a CD which may the reason why the price shot up recently. Although I am not a vivid fan of any China related stocks, but still if my students want to touch it, there is nothing that can stop their appetite from getting the job done.

I am very happy to see such profits and messages that students made $$ using the skills I taught in the Stock Operation Course. Well, they are still very young in their early twenties and to earn a few thousand dollars is a lot of $$ to them which is something to be proud of. I will impart more skills to my coming batch of May students and I hope we can prosper together soon, in fact it already started yesterday with NOL even BEFORE coming for my May course. I am happy most made $$. :)) $$

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator