Friday, April 17, 2015

NOL - How I Made $86,000 in 3 Contra Days by Ronald K - April 24th











I just managed to dispose 1.23 million shares of NOL at 1.12 when I saw some kind of peculiarity and hidden selling. I purchased the stock on Wednesday and had been holding for 3 scary days before I decided that @ 1.12 that price was the price for some short term selling. Indeed true enough, after I sold down, the stock reacted from 1.12 all the way to 1.10. That was some sort of selling that followed through.

In fact, there are so much more to share than just buying and selling. The most important thing was to see where the hidden buying was and where the hidden selling occurred. I am particular sensitive to shrewd operators and their selling if any. My senses would awake itself automatically if I can see that happening. Whatever it was, I made $86,000 in just 3 contra days. 430 lots in my cash account and 800 lots in my CFD account. I will be sharing more how this can be accomplished next Friday. Interested parties can regsiter:

Workshop Date: 2nd June 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator