Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Next Trade - LIVE CityIndex Trading


I was just checking my P/L in my Cityindex Account and so far I made some decent $$. Coming tomorrow is an all important day for me because I am gunning some counters and preparing for some good trades again. The sad thing is Monday I do not have a Workshop to discuss what's good in the market. The fortunate thing is on Tuesday, there is a room for the stocks to run higher and a room for the Workshop so that I can share and have a short discussion to those who are interested.

I maybe posting my trades on Monday in the form of instagram for faster uploading and display of images. For those who have instagram account, do follow me. Search for stockmarketmindgames

https://instagram.com/stockmarketmindgames/

For those who wants to come for Tuesday Workshop for some LIVE Trading with me do register below:

Workshop Date: 28th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator