Monday, April 6, 2015

Vallianz - All By Himself, Profits $$






Besides sharing calls to all SMMG students in the form of Whatsapp, I am particularly impressed with students who learnt the skills and secrets from me and do it all by themselves. This is one students who used the skills I imparted and got the job done for Vallianz today which he was very proud of. He is a beginner and has no trading experience, but still with tenacity and perseverance, he was able to put what he learnt into good use and got the job done for a Monday!

Some people asked me if the Stock Operation Course is suitable for beginners or is it hard to understand. My answer is maybe for the first time you may not understand, but well you can resit for the course for FREE to have a second understanding of the strategies. So in short, it's how badly and how hungry you want. For me, I am super hungry everyday and so the amount of work I put in those days was enormous which made me today. What about you?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator