Monday, April 6, 2015

Ellipsiz - An All Powerful Prediction Swing Trade $$












Last Thursday, I posted an target price outlook to all clients who subscribed to my Whatsapp service. I said Ellipsiz would reach a target price of 0.145-0.15! Last Thursday, it hit a high of 0.144 and today to my wildest amazement, it reached my target price of 0.15 as captured on the screenshot above. Of course, we already booked profits based on the target price with thousands of $$ made. This is the 4th round of a 100% hit rate of my Ellipsiz calls. See all the post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/ellipsiz






When it comes to short term punting, I demand utmost precision and epitome on the timing where I would always look to long at hidden buying and sell on excitement. Today Ellipsiz was just another classical text book stuff taught in the Stock Operation Course with an amazing gap up for all of us to lock in $$. Will I have my 5th round of Ellipsiz profits soon? Stay tune! See you guys in the Workshop tomorrow, it should be an all exciting day!!! I can't wait to exploit the syndicates' secrets and the next round for Ellipsiz!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator