Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Market Outlook For April - 7th April 2015




The Dow collapsed -200 points last night. The market is in a bearish state now with many stocks suffering hidden selling yesterday and with many counters starting to taper off. In fact, yesterday I posted my bearish outlook for the general market in the SMMG Club for all to take actions as attached above.

In the coming weeks, the game plan is geared towards more on the shorting side and get ready your CFDs to do the shorting. In my next week's workshop, I will be showing how to use LIVE CFDs to do shorting and how to use it at your own advantage. I will also introduce a list of bearish counters and show where is the right time and right price to short. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 7th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator